Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stop sending me free crap,

How many times do you need my email.I swear to God if they would just stop sending me something new every day ,I could figure out what the hell they want from me.I am in the process of unsubscribing from everyone[I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!],SO,IF YOU ARE IN SOME WHAT THE SAME BOAT AS ME,I say step back from it,the free stuff they give is not worth the headache you get trying to clear your email no ending referrals from me today,Now who would I be if I sent you some where after a speech.Talk to you Tomorrow.Holy Cow did I lose it on that or what?I received 200 emails in 3 hours yesterday.INFORMATION OVERLOAD TO THE MAX.I'm ok now,Well as Ok as a crazy guy gets.WANT SOME FREE STUFF?LOL.I only take free stuff from a gal named Liz Tomey now.She proved herself to me as someone I wanted in my corner.Check it .
I just got my hands on one of the simplest ways I've found for you to finally make-money online...

https://paydotcom.com/r/97344/uncklebob/26166262






















like

No comments:

Post a Comment