Sunday, August 8, 2010

WTF?

When does it end?When does this effort finally start pulling in some freeaakin money.I bet you ask yourself that question over and over and over in your head ,yea probably out loud too,just like I did for months.Now I have Liz Tomey on my side and I feel 99.9% better.I just needed things(not everything,Ok everything) broken down to bite size chunks I could freakin swallow and I was not getting that from anyone,it was a force fed schmorgesborge?(I spell it like I want).By the timer I ingested what mister guru was shoving at me I was just too full for one more bite.One more bite and I would explode,so I stopped ,never to look at that plate again. I really believe they count on that so you go and by the next product,only to have more info overload.Anyway,not so with Liz,here take a bite.CHEW,SWALLOW,ABSORB .THERE YOU GO,THERE I GO.Ok,here you go try out some Lizology 101 and see if this is what you need for your journey to success.https://paydotcom.com/r/97344/uncklebob/26166262

No comments:

Post a Comment